The Software/Hardware Integration Lab (LISHA) was founded in 1985 to promote research in the frontiers between hardware and software. Since then, it has dedicated considerable efforts to research in areas such as computer architecture, operating systems, computer networks and the related applications. Currently, the laboratory focuses on innovative techniques and tools to support the development of embedded systems.
- LISHA promotes a C language programming course in Joinville
- LISHA promotes series of short courses and seminars on embedded systems
- LISHA students win Intel Embedded Systems Challenge 2013
- SBESC'13 will be hosted at UFF in Niteroi/RJ.
- Positions for undergraduate students at LISHA
- LISHA has been nominated a SIBRATEC Inovation Center for TIC.
- LISHA and the Real-time Embedded Software Group at University of Waterloo start a cooperation project (read more...)
- LISHA and the Laboratory for Algorithms, Networks, Distributed and Embedded Systems at University of Brasília take part in the (CIA)2 network for building SmartCities (read more...)
- LISHA and Intelbras are fostering a novel interconnect for high-end telecommunication platforms.
LISHA in the media
FAPEU has been supporting LISHA on R&D projects for many years. In this issue of their magazine, contributions from recent projects with Intelbrás, Dígitro, and RNP are discussed.
A version of EPOS, our long-term OS research project, streamlined for industrial applications has been released! Read more.