The Software/Hardware Integration Lab (LISHA) was founded in 1985 to promote research in the frontiers between hardware and software. Since then, it has dedicated considerable efforts to research in areas such as computer architecture, operating systems, computer networks and the related applications. Currently, the laboratory focuses on innovative techniques and tools to support the development of embedded systems.
- AWARE and LISHA promotes a Microcontroller Programming Course in Joinville.
- Open Open Research positions in IoT at LISHA.
- LISHA contributes to Intel Galileo University Curricula through the Intel Quark Education Project.
- LISHA and Khomp are working together on a novel microdevice communication architecture.
- SBESC'15 will be hosted in Foz do Iguaçu in November.
- LISHA promotes a C language programming course in Joinville.
- LISHA promotes a series of short courses and seminars on embedded systems.
- LISHA students win Intel Embedded Systems Challenge 2013.
LISHA is the SIBRATEC Inovation Center for TIC in Santa Catarina.
A new version of OpenEPOS has been released! Check the new features.
EPOSMote III, the third generation of wireless sensing/actuating platform has been released! It is already being used at the UFSC Smart Solar Building.